Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. introduces the Brother Titan Industrial Printer series. These high-volume 4-inch industrial barcode label printers are engineered to meet the more rigorous and long-term demands of today’s fast-paced operations.
Built to deliver agility to warehouse and manufacturing operations
The Brother Titan Industrial Printer is engineered for easy drop-in integration and long-term use across a wide range of barcode labeling applications in warehouses, eCommerce distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, transportation, logistics and retail operations – both large and small.
A durable, high-volume tabletop printer series, Brother Titan Industrial Printer delivers crisp barcode labels (up to 300 dpi1) at top speeds (up to 10 ips2). In addition to quick drop-in integration, it offers a complete set of software connectivity choices and some of the most affordable pricing and subscription options available in the industry - all backed by Brother’s unmatched service and support. Ultimately, this printer helps supply chain operators add long-term efficiencies across the operation with minimal disruption.
Print industrial barcode labels ultra-fast, again and again
According to Ravi Panjwani, Vice President at Brother Mobile Solutions, “Auto ID and barcode labeling plays a significant role in today’s competitive supply chain, and the Brother Titan Industrial Printer series was engineered to really push the boundaries of what an operation can accomplish with round-the-clock printing at riveting speeds.”
“Brother has 30-year history as an innovator in industrial labeling technology and we’re proud to introduce this feature-rich printer at a time the industry demands increased reliability and speed. Operations managers will appreciate that it integrates with most past and current ERP & WMS systems and will operate seamlessly with middleware and software from industry leaders. Plus, it’s backed by Brother’s renowned customer service and support,” Panjwani added.
Brother makes it easy to acquire all the printers and accessories needed to support labeling operations for one low monthly fee, with the new HaaS Shift & Print Subscription Service.
Easy drop-in integration
Brother offers a wide range of tools and software for easy integration, including NiceLabel, Label Cloud, BarTender, and SAP. This helps ensure operations of all sizes slash start-up and throughput times for round-the-clock printing.
A snapshot of supply chain-ready features:
- Performance. Produce quality, barcodes up to 10ips2, and scale to 300dpi1 for sharp label output.
- Support. Backed with an industry-leading 2-year Premier Limited warranty on both the printer and the printhead, along with responsive lifetime customer support and new optional on-site service.
- Integration. Seamlessly integrate with your current ERP & WMS systems using a full suite of included emulations, SDKs and drivers.
- Connectivity. All models come standard with Ethernet/LAN, USB 2.0, Host-USB and RS232C Serial, plus options to add a Wi-Fi® module.
- Affordability. At one of the lowest price points in the industry, this series delivers affordability and performance.
- HaaS option. Shift & Print Subscription Service includes all the printers and accessories you need for one low monthly fee.
- Usability. See printer status and make selections on the fly with a 3.5-inch, full-color HVGA touch panel display.