The new 2020 production model of 33NE (Narrow Electric) Aisle Master from Combilift, Greensboro, N.C., is said to the smallest articulated narrow-aisle truck on the market.
This 3,300-pound capacity lift truck features an in-line drive axle, so that it can operate more efficiently in small aisles, enabling aisle widths to be shrunk to a minimum.
Other features are as follows:
• Patented over-articulated steering system - European Patent Number 3008008.
• 850mm wide front axle with co-axial drive motor for superior aisle performance.
• Dual bearing mast support system provides excellent mast rigidity.
• Compact mast top bearing with fibre-glass cover giving optimal frontal visibility.
• Ergonomic operator’s control console complete with arm rest.
• Operator’s position accessible from both sides.
• New overhead guard with hi-visibility aperture for product placing and retrieval.