Trevose, PA: Airclic, a global provider of software that improves the performance of mobile supply chain and logistics operations, has launched Food Perform, a comprehensive, SaaS-based product for improved delivery and payment processing in the food distribution industry.
Food Perform is the industry-leading product formerly known as 20/20 Delivery for Food Distribution being used by many leading food distribution companies. Food Perform can improve visibility in the mobile supply chain, eliminate paperwork and remove manual data entry processes. Food Perform also allows users to manage over, short and damaged (OSD) items as well as process payments in the field, a key requirement for the food distribution industry.
“This product brings an advanced level of visibility into each step of the foodservice supply chain,” says Rick Pontin, CEO of Airclic. “Food Perform will revolutionize the industry’s ability to automate existing processes to drive superior business performance.”
Airclic’s Food Perform drives the benefits that companies are looking for:
• 360-degree insight into the entire food distribution process
• Real-time operational reports
• Graphical dashboards with maps views of business operations
• Superior efficiencies and cost savings
• Increased rates of accurate and on-time deliveries and pick-ups
• Ability to process payments and invoice in the field
• Provide “partial credit” and weight adjustment for catch weighted items
The solution is the fourth product in Airclic’s Perform Product line – a portfolio of proven, reliable, device agnostic, easy-to-use and industry-specific solutions that automate workflow and deliver 360-degree management of business operations.