Vizion announces the launch of TradeView in collaboration with business intelligence provider Dun & Bradstreet. By leveraging Dun & Bradstreet’s industry-leading business information, risk and supply chain data and Vizion’s vessel intelligence and performance metrics solutions, the TradeView SaaS platform will provide live monitoring of over $7.5 trillion in goods powered by 130+ data sources covering over 60% of container shipments from origin.
“Supply chain visibility expectations have expanded beyond simple inventory and shipment tracking,” says Kyle Henderson, CEO of Vizion. “Our industry needs ESG transparency mapped across supplier networks and product value chains. TradeView breaks new ground in addressing these needs through unprecedented live monitoring and access to novel datasets. Vizion, in collaboration with Dun & Bradstreet, is excited to bring a truly differentiated solution to market, and it is named TradeView.”
- The platform will enable customers to evaluate performance, risk and shipment history for 500M suppliers and logistics providers. TradeView will offer customers the ability to identify up-to-date regulatory compliance and ESG concerns within value chains of products and companies, monitor the live flow of any company’s shipments 30-90 days before arrival at destination, and analyze trends across 10 years of historical supplier, product and transportation data.
- In a volatile period for global logistics, TradeView aims to provide users with a real-time source of visibility, resilience and disruption monitoring. On this foundation, shippers can build the operational resilience required to succeed in an increasingly dynamic transportation landscape.
- TradeView is designed to be leveraged across a vast range of sectors both within and outside of the $7 trillion global transportation industry, including:
- Port and Terminal Operators
- Carriers & 3PLs
- Global 4PLs & LSPS
- Drayage Providers
- Container Lessors
- Capital Markets & Commodity Trading
- Retail & CPG
- Raw Goods Producers
- Financial Technology
- Government & Public Sector