Trade Tech Inc. rolled out Syrinx, the next generation of its fully integrated global logistics user interface. Leveraging Web 2.0 technology, Syrinx simplifies logistics processes by unifying global operations and streamlining data access to support informed decision making.
“Our goal was to develop an interface that was so good looking that our customers wanted to spend more time on it; wanted to play around and see all the ways it could help streamline their operations and simplify their lives. While the offerings are robust, we also wanted it to be straightforward and intuitive so that no one needed an in-depth manual to use it,” says Bryn Heimbeck, president, Trade Tech.
- Syrinx transcends the traditional scope of a mere website to enter a booking; it embodies the essence of interoperability.
- This platform integrates various functionalities into a single unified platform and enables seamless coordination and communication across different aspects of logistics operations.
- It also streamlines workflows and processes by eliminating the need to switch between different systems.
- Syrinx is infinitely scalable to meet evolving business needs, and to look at multiple shipments at one time, the interface showcases data in a format that resembles a spreadsheet that can be filtered, sorted, edited, and selected with the ability to scroll down.
- Other key features include Trade Rates Suite, managing rates in a complicated and error-prone process; Trade Manager, a multi-faceted solution that synchronizes and manages all-mode operational events collaboratively; Trade Chain, offers end-to-end supply chain visibility and execution; Trade Security, efficiently manages advance manifest security filings and quickly addresses customs concerns for smooth operations; and Trade Cash, a full financial package compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and multicurrency.
"Imagine customs agencies and carriers, whether its ocean, motor, rail or air, communicating in real time, harmoniously collaborating with clients and their trading partners across the globe. Syrinx serves as the interconnected hub, streamlining communication and facilitating swift decision-making, no matter the geographical distances involved," says Heimbeck.