A host of C-suite executives and supply chain leaders are in position to take the Plenary Stage Feb. 6-7 at the Manifest 2024 show.
Manifest, set to take place Feb. 5-7, 2024 in Las Vegas, will bring together a number of industry leaders, innovators and investors attracting startups, third-party logistics (3PL) firms, forwarders, retailers, distributors, manufacturers, ports and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies.
Some industry experts set to take stage include:
- Amiee Bayer-Thomas, Chief Supply Chain Officer of Ulta Beauty
- Harald Emberger, Chief Supply Chain Officer of Beiersdorf
- Kenneth Engel, SVP, Global Supply Chain, North America of Schneider Electric
- Sally Miller, Chief Information Officer of DHL Supply Chain
- Sami Naffakh, Chief Supply Officer of Reckitt
- Elliott Rodgers, COO of Foot Locker
These industry leaders will delve into vital topics, ranging from supply chain orchestration and the incorporation of cutting-edge technology, as well as fostering strategic partnerships and expediting the advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives within supply chain organizations.