Rockwell Automation launches the FactoryTalk Optix portfolio to enable industrial organizations to build versatile human machine interface (HMI) solutions that meet diverse customer requirements and adapt to evolving needs and technologies.
Industrial organizations can now benefit from components designed for the development and programming of intuitive, easy-to-use industrial applications. The FactoryTalk Optix portfolio provides an open architecture along with options for design, deployment, connectivity and extensibility that empower users to create innovative applications.
- The FactoryTalk Optix portfolio allows users to choose their own technology mix.
- Rockwell Automation customers can use visualization software to design HMI applications that can natively work with both Rockwell Automation and third-party controllers and run it on their choice of hardware.
The FactoryTalk Optix portfolio includes five core solutions:
- FactoryTalk Optix software is an HMI visualization platform that users can access from their browser or download to their computer. It delivers flexibility, scalability and interoperability and enables users to design and deploy an HMI that meets their needs. This new platform includes features such as multi-user collaboration, web-based design and test and integrated version control.
- OptixPanel graphic terminals are sealed HMI appliances that come pre-loaded with FactoryTalk Optix and FactoryTalk Remote Access software licenses. This means that the device is an all-in-one solution that’s ready to run at first power-up. The pre-installed, closed OS reduces risk in implementation and maintenance.
- FactoryTalk Remote Access provides secure remote connectivity, so users can view, assist, manage and troubleshoot from anywhere in the world. This allows teams to respond to needs faster and rapidly resolve production issues. FactoryTalk Remote Access quickly connects domain experts to critical issues, no matter the physical location of either, increasing responsiveness and reducing the costs associated with travel and asset downtime.
- ASEM 6300 Industrial PCs are available in box and panel form and allow for greater customization. Innovate with FactoryTalk Optix software and seamlessly deploy HMI solutions to the ASEM 6300 device that best fits customer needs.
- The Embedded Edge Compute Module provides a packaged solution for users to process visual data locally and remotely while maintaining the capability to grow and scale your system as their needs change.