JASCI Software announced a partnership with Tompkins Robotics to launch a groundbreaking batch pick and robotic unit sortation technology for sorting and storing goods in warehouses.
"We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking technology to market with Tompkins Robotics, and we believe it will transform the way warehouses operate,” says Craig Wilensky, CEO of JASCI Software. “The tSort Sortation Robotics for the Warehouse will enable warehouses to significantly improve their order fulfillment processes, increase their efficiency, and reduce operational costs. We are confident that this new technology will deliver significant benefits to our customers.
“Automation remains the number-one solution for brands and sellers to address the pressure on traditional fulfillment practices,” says Tompkins Robotics president and CEO, Mike Futch. “Our joint solution with JASCI delivers an overall improvement in speed and supply chain efficiency.”
From JASCI Software:
- tSort technology works seamlessly with JASCI's warehouse management and robotics execution software, enabling warehouses to significantly improve their order fulfillment processes and reduce operational costs.
- The system is designed to minimize errors and reduce the risk of incorrect orders being shipped to customers.
- By automating the sorting process, warehouses can significantly increase batch sizes and improve their picking and fulfillment speed, enabling them to fulfill orders faster and more efficiently.
- tSort Sortation Robotics for the Warehouse can significantly reduce the amount of manual labor required to sort and fulfill orders, allowing warehouses to reallocate and reduce resources in the warehouse.
- The system is highly adaptable and can be easily customized to suit the specific needs of individual warehouses.