Cumulus confirmed the participation of 150 senior executives from leading AgTech and FoodTech startups, industry incumbents and investors in the sector.
The show, which will take place Sept. 11-13 in Las Vegas, will cover topics like sustainable food systems; the rise of automation in agriculture, foodservice and retail; the commercialization of alternative proteins; the challenges facing controlled environment agriculture; clean ingredient innovation and more.
“Our goal is to gather the greatest innovators working in the food system today—from those working on seeds or cells through production, supply chain, distribution, food service and retail,” says Rebecca Sausner, co-founder and general manager of Cumulus. “By gathering the most influential startups, investors and incumbents focused on the future of food, we are creating a community gathering that will facilitate the highest level conversations, knowledge-sharing networking and deals.”
- Speakers come from Albertsons, Blue Apron, Instacart, Citi, Dot Foods, BlueNalu, Blue Horizon, FoodTank and more.
- A number of AgTech and FoodTech incubators and accelerators will host pavilions at the event, including Plug and Play, Techstars Farm to Fork, Foodbytes by Rabobank, The Kitchen and KMZero.
- Cumulus will feature a plenary stage, four breakout stages, an innovation stage, pre-conference workshops and a large-scale expo hall with opportunities to sample novel foods.
- Organized networking events will include two Expo Hall receptions as well as an opening night party and an Official After Party and concert on Sept. 13.
- Event technology will facilitate pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings. “Office Hours” will offer startups the chance to have walk-up meetings with leading venture capital firms in a speed-dating fashion.