The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) announced its annual CSCMP Edge conference and exhibition will now be virtual in the wake of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), still set to take place Sept. 20-23.
This virtual and interactive conference will deliver 22 tracks, over 120 sessions and 300 speakers covering the newest trends and technologies, including 5G, artificial intelligence, transportation, logistics and more.
Also look for top leaders to provide educational presentations on supply chain best practices, practical research and innovative solutions.
“CSCMP’s EDGE Supply Chain Conference, scheduled 9/20-9/23, will deliver educational content, access to industry thought leaders and opportunities to engage and network with peers from all over the world," says Nichole Mumford, vice president, marketing, engagement and education. "Carve out time during this 3.5-day live event to lean into new technologies to learn, network and exchange ideas. Do not underestimate the power of this community, because relationships matter. That’s CSCMP.”
CLICK HERE to register, and enter the code SUPPLY at time of registration to receive $40 off your registration fee.
Here’s some registration perks:
- Join from anywhere at your leisure with access to over 120 live and on-demand sessions.
- Build your own custom agenda; content will be released daily between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST.
- Access content for 90 days after the live event.
- Partake in daily interactive networking channels built around in-demand industry topics, challenges and solutions.
- Engage with over 300 speakers from global brands via live chat and facilitated Q&A sessions.
- Visit the Supply Chain Exchange exhibit floor and engage with sponsors and solution experts for live demonstrations, access to case studies and white papers and set up appointments to learn more.
- Keynote and featured speakers.
- 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for SCPro certification holders.
- Enter the code SUPPLY at time of registration to receive $40 off your registration fee.