Samsara Inc. announced product innovations designed to reshape the worker experience for organizations managing complex physical operations.
“We have had tremendous momentum as our AI-powered platform drives real business impact for our customers,” said Sanjit Biswas, CEO and co-founder of Samsara. “Our customers’ frontline workers keep the world running - from the construction crews and field service technicians, to loading dock workers and truck drivers. With ongoing labor shortages and the next generation of the workforce demanding digital tools, we are helping make these jobs easier, safer, and more efficient. The next wave of digital transformation is happening now.”
- Virtual Coach is a new coaching aid that reaches drivers when and where they need it. Instead of drivers having to wait for in-person feedback, Virtual Coach empowers them to self-coach directly from the Samsara Driver App anywhere, anytime. This makes it easy for managers to personalize coaching experiences at scale.
- Mobile Experience Management (MEM) is a lifeline for workers in the field to get help from the back office. With MEM, employees can get customized support like remote training and live troubleshooting through their mobile devices, all while reducing unnecessary digital distractions.
- The new Find My Asset feature allows managers to quickly find lost or stolen high-value unpowered assets, saving substantial time and money.
- In addition, a new two-way cloud integration with Thermo King’s TracKing Telematics makes it possible for customers to monitor and remotely control their Thermo King reefers from the Samsara dashboard.
- With new data connectors, including Fivetran, Kafka, and Power BI, Samsara data is easily streamed to power business applications and workflows. This holistic visibility empowers everyone within your organization to make data-driven decisions and improve the bottom line.
“We know that data is essential in today’s environment to drive better business outcomes – whether that’s lowering emissions, preventing accidents, or automating workflows. Empowering the people within your organization with the right digital tools is critical to achieving these outcomes,” says Jeff Hausman, chief product officer at Samsara. “All of our announcements made today are reshaping this worker experience for customers and enabling them to achieve meaningful digital transformation of physical operations, now.”