Smartlogic announced the release of Semaphore 5, a fully integrated platform that focuses on innovation, core capabilities and ease of use for customer success and continuous improvement.
“Semaphore 5 continues our growth strategy with product updates that incorporate market and customer feedback to ensure value-driven enhancements in all Semaphore modules. The platform leverages innovative technologies and strategies that deliver a unified user experience, enhanced interoperability and flexible integration,” says Matthieu Jonglez, CTO Smartlogic.
Semaphore 5 highlights:
- A single platform experience with intuitive and simple installation and administration; software downloads and system configuration are a click away
- A simplified landing page that allows you to quickly navigate modules and monitor status
- Improved performance and integration of classification and language services that include enhanced linguistic and fact extraction capabilities
- New – Document Analyzer – a high-performance content analyzer that provides detailed and transparent classification results
- Updated branding that aligns modules with capabilities and functionality
Smartlogic’s platform continues to focus around 3 core areas; modeling & collaboration; fact extraction, auto-classification & language services; and integration & visualization - in a modular platform that allows customers to add capabilities as their business needs evolve. As organizations upgrade to Semaphore 5, they will be able to take advantage of the additional components and capabilities incorporated in their licensed modules.
Designed for the world’s largest enterprises who demand scale and quality, the Semaphore platform combines the power of Semantic AI with award-winning knowledge model management, precise classification and language services, and cutting-edge fact extraction capabilities to Make Data Great.