Stellar, a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide, has opened a new refrigeration office near Mobile, Alabama. The office offers a full line of refrigeration and contracting repair and maintenance services for the Gulf Coast, Louisiana and Texas regions.
The office provides support for OEM aftermarket parts from all major manufacturers and alternative suppliers. Services include 24/7 emergency refrigeration service, compressor rebuild and repair, process safety management (PSM)/regulatory compliance management and system optimization.
“The opening of this new office allows us to more effectively support our clients and the markets we serve in the Gulf Coast region,” said Jeff Williams, senior vice president, Refrigeration Services. “The new staff will fill in the gaps between our existing Florida, Texas and Birmingham locations and will continue to provide the best solutions for our clients’ refrigeration service needs.”
Stellar is an industry leader in industrial refrigeration solutions, with more than 230 designers, engineers, installers and service experts. The firm’s self-performing refrigeration team excels in designing and maintaining energy-efficient systems and has extensive experience, including:
- 1,000-plus installations over nearly three decades.
- Expertise in condensation control and air balance.
- Extensive experience with ammonia, CO2, glycol and Freon and other refrigerants.
- Installation of systems with up to 42,000 tons of refrigeration in a single system.
- Engineered the world’s largest CO2/ammonia cascade system.