Houston: Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA) introduced the new Jungheinrich EKX 410 man-up turret truck.
This forklift, which operates specifically for narrow aisles, can be used for full pallet put-away and retrieval as well as for picking individual boxes or pieces. The new EKX 410's many updates over the previous forklift model include increased lift heights of more than 30 feet and improved residual capacities.
"We are pleased to introduce the updated EKX 410 man-up turret truck, a product that delivers on our promise to provide innovative solutions to meet our customers' warehousing needs," said Michael Wiesenegg, product line manager at MCFA. "The new EKX 410 is designed to operate longer and reach higher lift heights, allowing our customers to maximize efficiency."
Energy efficiency and performance were important components to the design of the new EKX 410. Many standard features on this forklift increase productivity in very narrow aisle warehouse applications, including:
- Increased Performance: The EKX 410 turret truck is equipped with 48-volt 4th generation AC technology, which helps provide outstanding performance while driving, lifting and steering. This 3-phase AC technology also results in high throughput levels and low energy consumption.
- Longer Operating Time, Less Charging: Advanced regenerative braking and lowering allows reclaimed energy to return to the battery, which helps reduce the amount of downtime needed for charging. This feature is especially beneficial in applications with high lift heights.
- Designed for Operator Comfort: The operator steps into a spacious cab via a low entry step and then has the option to stand or sit on the forklift via an adjustable comfort seat with optional lumbar support.
- Increased Visibility: Operators have outstanding visibility of the load and aisle due to the low swiveling side shifting turret head. Strobe lights located under the cab and on the back of the forklift act as an additional warning device, helping to alert personnel in the surrounding area when the truck is in operation.
- Available Options: There are a variety of optional packages and systems available, including RFID ground control and the Jungheinrich warehouse navigation system. The EKX 410 man-up turret truck is available with optional transponder technology and warehouse navigation similar to the EKX 513-515 turret truck series, which allows for maximum levels of productivity and security as lift truck performance can be tailored to the specific conditions of multiple areas within the warehouse.
To learn more about the new Jungheinrich man-up turret truck, visit http://www.jungheinrich-lift.com.