The Raymond Corporation’s lithium-ion-ready rider pallet truck, the Raymond 8910, is the newest addition to its host of intralogistics solutions. The pallet truck features purposeful controls, a spacious operator compartment with enhanced ergonomics and a deadman pedal for easy operation.
“With skilled labor in short supply, operations are looking for technologies that are operator-friendly and ergonomic,” Chad Kritzman, product manager of pallet trucks, The Raymond Corporation says. “This cutting-edge pallet jack provides a user-friendly operating experience with features like auto-slowdown when cornering to further enhance load stability and operator confidence.”
The Raymond 8910…
- Can easily integrate with a full suite of telematics solutions through the iWAREHOUSE Fleet Management System, allowing operations to gather information directly from their fleet and workforce to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- Includes an updated OCSS option designed for work in cold-storage applications.
- Boasts upgraded technology that reduces energy consumption, providing a longer uptime.
- Has a reduced head length, enabling a smaller turning radius for greater maneuverability in tight areas.
- Includes automatic drive tire centering upon startup and auto-slowdown when cornering.
- Is compatible with various fork lengths.
The Raymond Corporation
The 8910 enclosed end rider pallet truck is best used for:
- Horizontal transportation
- Long runs to P&D stations
- Cold storage
- Pallet breakdown