Omni Transloading and Logistics, Inc. formed Omni Bulk Services, Inc., a natural extension to its parent company serving marine, rail, and truck transloading of bulk chemicals, foods, and gases.
“Our goal in creating a new division for bulk transport was to create a preferred direct rail-to-truck transloading service for shippers throughout North America,” says Arturo Sanchez, founder and president of Omni Transloading and Logistics.
- Brian Nowak will serve as the CEO and president of Omni Bulk Services, Inc.
- James Ridgely, Omni Transloading and Logistics’ VP of operations will support Omni Bulk Services as it takes a foothold in the bulk transportation service market.
- The new division is backed by a senior management team well known in the logistics industry, over 75 years, for the safe handling of highly hazardous freight and food-based products.
- Omni Bulk is a privately held transloader with strong relationships with all seven Class 1 railroads and short lines.
- Omni Bulk also offers above-ground storage and is incorporating many U.S. port relationships to enhance services to customers.
- In addition, Omni Bulk offers third-party logistics (3PL) services, from analyzing consignee data for optimum rail distribution to handling white glove truck delivery with carriers of choice.