With 86 years of experience, Weber Logistics has evolved into a nationwide provider of logistics solutions. Weber’s expertise includes non-asset based freight management, temperature sensitive asset-based LTL and TL services, dedicated and shared warehousing, distribution, cross-docking/pool distribution, transloading, network optimization modeling and analysis, retail compliance, order fulfillment, material handling, supply chain management, real estate development, and personnel staffing.
Weber specializes in providing its clients with unique innovative logistics solutions primarily to these vertical markets:
- Food & Beverage/CPG
- Industrial Products
Weber serves many well-known and respected companies such as Walmart, Safeway, General Mills, Hershey, Nestlé, Spectrum Brands, California Innovations, Scholastic Books, and PPG Industries. As a result of its on-going innovation, experience and dedication, Weber has been the recipient of numerous industry awards, including:
- 100 Great Supply Chain Partners
- Inbound Logistics’ Top 100 3PLs
- Logistics Management’s Top 50 3PLs
- The Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top 100 Privately-Held Companies
- Food Logistics Magazine’s Top 70 3PLs
- Food Logistics Magazine’s FL100 listing of the top technology solution and service providers to the food industry.