Facing mounting pressures of high demand and low supply, businesses are doing everything they can to fulfill orders on time and with expected quality. At the same time, they need to keep an eye on the additional disruptions that may arise, such as today’s inflationary environment, that could increase the risk of oversupply if, or when, demand drops.
With resilient supply chains in mind, this webinar brings together Hewlett-Packard and their supply chain partner SAP to help you:
- Leverage key lessons of yesterday to inform how you solve for impending challenges to improve business performance
- Manage undersupply and oversupply based on demand changes
- Address factors outside your company’s four walls while also continuing to improve internal business processes
- Gain visibility beyond your immediate trading partners into your multitiered supply chain to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Leveraging a combination of Hewlett-Packard ingenuity, SAP intelligent technology, and domain expertise from both, this webinar brings you insights into setting a resilient foundation with the flexibility and agility to adjust as business conditions change.