Mobile Barcode printer technology has advanced to the point where businesses are achieving increased productivity by over 40%, reduced pick time by over 50%, over 60% faster put-away, and significant improvements (up to 99.9%) in data accuracy.
- Product From Supply Chain Services
- Wireless Barcode scanners provide the solution to streamline and optimize your redesigned supply chain processes--eliminating much of the manual and paper-based data entry.
- Cordless Barcode scanners reduce data entry and warehouse errors (i.e. picking the wrong item or quantity for an order), resulting in minimization of cost and time to resolve errors, translating to increased margins.
- Product From iSystemsNow
For facilities and plants that require operational reports, searching, and system configuration, iSystemsNow has created a re-useable project framework called the inSite Portal. This is typically where our design session begins when developing a custom solution. inSite is able to interface with other business systems to collect and store information in a common database where it can then be manipulated and presented to understand your complete operational process.
- Product From ID Label, Inc.
- Rack labels
- Totem labels
- Retro Reflective and Poly labels
- Preprinted Variable Information and bar Codes
- License Plate and Pallet & Case
- Product From MobileDemand
MobileDemand xTablet T8700 Rugged Tablet PC:
- Meets MIL-STD 810G for ruggedness (drops, shock, sealing, water, dust, temperature)
- Integrated backlit numeric keypad enables exceptionally easy data entry
- Integrated imager and bar code reader makes data collection simple
- Product From MobileDemand
MobileDemand xTablet T7000 Rugged Mini Tablet PC:
- Military Rugged Tested (MIL-STD-810G)
- Small and Lightweight
- Full Windows Operating System (Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Integrated Numeric Keypad
- Optional QWERTY Keyboard
- Product From Interlink Technologies
WHSe-LINK® (Warehouse Link) WMS Software provides real-time, accurate inventory information and more! Beginning in 1986, Interlink was one of the first companies in the nation to develop and offer warehouse management solutions (WMS). In today’s competitive market it is essential that companies use technology to keep the supply chain on track with customer demands. Boost productivity, increase profits and make decisions confidently with reliable information.
- Product From Westfalia Technologies Inc.
Savanna.NET is a modular WMS, capable for managing tracking and optimizing all product flows through a warehouse including order fulfillment.
- Product From UpNet Technologies
UpNet's iEDeX is an innovative collaborative technology developed to facilitate data integration and data transformation.