Oct. 25-26, 2010: FinListics: The Financial Supply Chain Management Connection Workshop, Atlanta. Contact: Georgia Technology Supply Chain & Logistics Institute; 404-894-2343;www.dlpe.gatech.edu/scl/association.
Oct. 25-27, 2010: IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference, Tampa, FL. Contact: International Foodservice Distributor Association; 703-532-9400; www.ifdaonline.org.
Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2010: Pack Expo 2010, Chicago. Contact: Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute; 888-275-7664; www.packexpo.com.
Nov. 2, 2010: RPA’s Fundamentals of Reusable Packaging, Chicago. Contact: Reusable Packaging Association; 703-224-8284;http://reusables.org.
Nov. 14-16, 2010: NITL Transcomp and IANA Intermodal Expo, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Contact: National Industrial Transportation League and the Intermodal Association of North America; 703-524-5011;www.freightexpo.net/market.html.
Dec. 6-9, 2010: Sustainability Summit, Arlington, VA. Sponsored by the Trading Partners Alliance (FMI and GMA). Contact: Grocery Manufacturers of America; 202-639-5910; www.gmabrands.org.
Dec. 7-8, 2010: Supply Chain and Logistics Summit North America, Dallas. Contact: World Trade Group; 416-214-3400; www.wtgevents.com.
• Rob Tieman to director of sales and marketing, Buckhorn, Milford, OH.
• Rob Guertin to marketing manager, Wilden Pump & Engineering, Grand Terrace, CA.
• The International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA), Alexandria, VA, elected Andrew Janson of Hanson Logistics to chairman, John Williamson of E.L. Johnson’s Sons and Mowat to vice chairman and Chris Mnichowski of Rail Logistics to treasurer.
Third-Party Logistics Providers
• Marc Althen to president, Penske Logistics, Reading, PA.
• Raymond Martinelli to regional manager, Ultra Logistics, Fair Lawn, NJ.
• Christine Rich to sales and logistics coordinator, Johanson Transportation Service, Sacramento, CA.
• Dan Gayford to vice president client solutions, CPG, Weber Distribution, Santa Fe Springs, CA.